If you're really bent on knowing my perspective on me and my past, see my life in bullet points and pictures, read my journal or review my developer story or check out my creations and related thoughts.
- The Trouble with Linux (1569 words) Linux is loaded with excellent technical underpinnings. For the end user, however, Linux still sucks.
- Data Storage Thoughts (3165 words) Thoughts on storing, backups, archiving, and retrieving data..
- An Energy Discussion (1191 words) A fictional discussion with a liberal about how we will power the future.
- Disingenuous Green Power (713 words) Green machines are not really green, if they just move impact elsewhere.
- More Science & Technology
- Trump: Either Incompetent, or a Traitor (619 words) Based on Mr. Trump's leaking of secrets to the Russians, he is either incompetent, a traitor, or reckless. Whatever the case, he must go.
- You don't need to apologize... (570 words) We are better focusing in real problems today, than apologizing for the wrongs done by prior generations.
- Periisms (549 words) What experience took far too long to teach me.
- On fairness (1074 words) Unfairness on the surface may be less so when examined in aggregation.
- More Social & Political...
- American Bedwetter (450 words) Anticonsumerism propaganda for you (and truth in advertising, too). Great deals on stupid American Bedwetter crap.
- Those Kinky Peanuts Kids (740 words) Think Peanuts was just a funny comic? Consider this.
- Apple Product Evolution Memorandum (1072 words) Concerns on Apple's direction from a long-term geek fangirl.
- The TRUE Web Browser (453 words) TRUE: A new fully CSS-compliant web browser designed to fight information overload on the Internet (humor).
- The Importance of Skilled Taco Assembly (718 words) Tacos: Why only properly trained, skilled food service personnel should assemble these delicious Mexican morsels.
- More Fun...